Monday, October 21, 2013

HELLO FROM THE USA!

Hi my dear students!

I'm sending you my warmest hello from Eugene, Oregon. In the photos you can see my roommate Melda from the Philippines, our workshop and my instructor Robert with another classmate Nazeer from Pakistan. There are 26 teachers from different countries - very nice people. 


How are you? Please write your comments. I'm missing you and would like to keep in touch with you. 



P.S. Bogdan, where is a new post about movies or something else?

3 comments:

  1. 26 teachers from different countries??? It's a good chance to communicate and change traditions)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, you're right. I'm very excited to meet people from all over the world. We had a party last week where each participant had a chance to present their culture. It was amazing!

      Delete
    2. It is like my summer camp) It is great feelings*-*

      Delete